Paris Masters is the ninth and last ATP Tour Masters 1000 series tennis events played annually during the last week of October and first of November. The tournament is considered to be the most prestigious indoor tournament in the world, as it is the final stop before ATP Finals and last opportunity for players to earn points to qualify for the Champions tournament. Fans and spectators claim the Rolex Paris Masters, “atmosphere is electric!”
As of October 2019, 38 players have been accepted into the main draw of the Rolex Paris Masters, including five Frenchmen who are sure to draw a home town crowd: Richard Gasquet, Gaël Monfils, Benoît Paire, Lucas Pouille and Gilles Simon.
This important tournament is played in one of the most spectacular indoors stadiums in the world, AccorHotels Arena, with capacity of 14,000 people, and provides tennis fans with an opportunity to be a part of tennis battles through Augmented tennis. Becker, Agassi, Sampras, Djokovic and Federer have all competed and won in Paris! Plus, who does not love The City of Lights? Whether you are interested in seing some of the best museums and monuments in the world, experiencing world-class shopping in Parisian boutiques, or eating authentic French croissants and crepes, Paris is an ultimate destination for any tennis fan!
Paris Masters Schedule and Tickets
- Ticket Resellers – Our recommended reseller sites for the Paris Masters are StubHub and Viagogo
- Direct Website offers primary tickets: www.rolexparismasters.com
- Tickets on sale June 25, 2019
Paris Masters Schedule * Oct 26 – Nov 3, 2019
- Sat (10/26) – Qualifying – 10am
- Sun (10/27) – Qualifying – 10am
- Monday Day/Night (11am/7:30pm)
- Tuesday Day/Night (11am/7:30pm)
- Wednesday Day/Night (11am/7:30pm)
- Thursday Day/Night (11am/7:30pm)
- Friday Day/Night – Quarterfinals (2pm/7:30pm)
- Saturday Day – Semi Finals (11:45am)
- Sunday Day – Finals (12:15pm)
Paris Masters Hotel Picks
Hotel Novotel Paris Centre Bercy – This is 1 of 2 hotels located right next to the AccorHotels Arena, the venue for the Rolex Paris Masters. An upscale but affordable option, this hotel is literally a 1 minute walk away from the tournament. Novotel is also owned by AccorHotels, so there is bound to be a good tennis buzz in the lobby!
Hotel Ibis Styles Paris Bercy – The second hotel option located within a 1 minute walk of the AccorHotels Arena (and owned by AccorHotels) is an Ibis brand hotel. This is a more budget-friendly option, but not exactly a “budget” hotel. It has a modern, clean look, and caters towards a younger crowd. Think “staying in an Ikea”. The rooms are on the smaller side, but it is a great option in a wonderful location.
Le VIP Paris Yacht Hotel – The River Seine is among the most iconic of sites to visit in Paris…so why not stay on it? That’s right, ON it. This hotel is literally a working yacht that cruises the Seine. Perhaps best suited for a romantic getaway, if you want a unique hotel experience in Paris, this is it.
Le Meurice – If you are looking to go all out, this hotel is for you. Opened in 1815 and given “palace distinction” by the French government, this high-end, 5-star member of the Dorchester Collection of hotels is the very definition of the luxurious Parisian experience. This location is in the heart of Paris, flanked by the Tuileries Garden, the Louvre, and Place de la Concorde.
Niepce Paris Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton – For a more familiar option, consider this Hilton property. Set across a row of 19th-century townhouses in Paris’ 14th (district), this hotel is in a quieter location yet provides easy access to the heart of Paris. Despite being part of a big chain, this hotel has a boutique feel, with a French-inspired decor.
AirBnB – There are an infinite amount of places to stay in Paris. There’s every option, ranging from hostels to budget hotels to high end chains, all the way up to literally staying in palaces. However, the best option to really experience Paris and live like a local is to visit airbnb.com and rent out an apartment. Often times it is cheaper than a hotel, puts you in unbeatable locations, and gives you the ability to cook some meals yourself with French fare you may find at the local markets.
AccorHotels Arena has a capacity of 14,000 for tennis (and over 20,000 for concerts), over 3,000 m² of high-quality lounge areas and 54 loges as well as an entrance area stretching over 2,000 m² with permanent access to the city of Paris.
8 Boulevard de Bercy
75012 Paris, France
Accorhotels Arena Map
- Line 1 : Château de Vincennes / La Défense (get off at ‘Gare de Lyon’)
- Line 6 : Charles de Gaule-eEtoile / Nation (get off at ‘Bercy’)
- Line 14 : Gare Saint-Lazare / Olympiades (get off at ‘Bercy’)
- Get off at “Bercy” bus stop
- Line 24 : Gare Saint-Lazare École vétérinaire de Maisons-Alfort
- Line 87 : Champs-de-Mars Porte de Reuilly
- If you have any problem, please feel free to contact the RATP customer service (3246 from France).
Paris Masters Transfer & Ground Transport
Orly Airport (ORY) is about a 22 minute drive to Accorhotels Arena (driving North) and Charles De Gaulle (CDG) is about a 48 minute drive (driving South). Always leave WAY more than you think you need for any outbound Paris flights, as they are some of the worst airports in the world.
Groundlink is one of the top worldwide car limo services, available at 100s of airports. Use promo code “RIDER” or “SAVEGL” for 10% off your next ride.Follow Tennis Event Guide
Paris Masters Car Rentals
Paris Masters Flight Info
Orly Airport (ORY) is about a 22 minute drive to Accorhotels Arena and Charles De Gaulle (CDG) is about a 48 minute drive.
FlightHub is our favorite site to search for cheap flights to anywhere. They have amazing customer service and their search results allow you to narrow down by dozens of options, including airline, # stops, etc, as well as sign up for fare alerts.
Sometimes, waiting a few days or a week may make a huge difference in airfare prices. Check the cheapest flight options at FlightHub.
Cheap Flight Tips:
1) Tuesdays and Wednesdays are generally the cheapest days to fly. Next lowest fares are usually Thursday and Saturday (which usually means you can catch quarter finals on Friday, and head out on Saturday)
2) If you've already searched multiple times on a site for airfare, trying going private or incognito on your browser, which may show newer and lower rates