Contact Us Tennis Event Guide
Please use this form to contact us about visiting your tennis resort or camp (we love to travel and play!), questions about watching tournaments or anything else tennis related. Please Submit a Guest Post here.
Submit a Guest Post on Tennis Event Guide
Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post to Tennis Event Guide. Our Guest Post guidelines and instructions are as follows:
- Posts must be 500-1000 words and well written with proper grammar and spelling
- Do not use the word “that” in your posts unless absolutely necessary. If the sentence makes sense without the word, take it out.
- All articles must pass Copyscape
- Each article will have an Author Box at the end. The Author box does not count towards the 500 words. In the author box, you are allowed ONE dofollow link to the author’s website.
- No links allowed to adult, gambling or betting sites
- Each post must include 1 photo, landscape preferred
- Image Names – must be descriptive. Do NOT upload images with generic names such as “image-1” or “logo” or “flyer.” (Name your images to coordinate with your post, such as “best-tennis-court-types.jpg.”) Images with generic names are not posted.
- Image must be allocated for public use and not violate any copyright restrictions
- Image Size Restrictions – Image maximum upload size is 100 kb and max width is 1024px. Landscape photos only. No exceptions, as larger files will be automatically deleted. You may use iloveimg.com to resize, format and compress your image.
- All topics must focus on Tennis – playing, watching, tournaments, lessons, finding partners, etc.
- Current Suggested Articles, “Attending the China Open,” “Tennis Scoring System,” “Best XYZ for Tennis Players,” (gear, gadgets, etc), “How to Find a Tennis Partner,” "Tennis for Travelers"
How to Submit a Guest Post:
- Follow ALL the instructions and submit your article
- Articles are generally processes and live within 10 days business days (usually sooner) and we will send an email to your Paypal address with confirmation
Thank You!Follow Tennis Event Guide